SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate Training
At London Software Training, we understand that bringing design skills in-house and keeping up to date with design software is key for growth. We deliver effective, exciting and concise training, ensuring you achieve your goals as a business. Our bespoke b2b training packages are a cost effective way of developing your team's design skills and our tailored teaching style will allow you to complete your projects while you learn.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
The Course structure is tailoed to your needs. We would recommend using the following syllabus as an outline for your training:
- Use all key tools for creating and manipulating 3D forms
- Create and apply surfaces to a model
- Import components from Google Warehouse
- Position and export SketchUp models to Google Earth
- Manage 3D geometry by creating and manipulating groups and components
- Use PhotoMatch to add photographs to your model
- Create, edit, mix and apply styles; create a basic presentation.
- Use existing CAD files for reference.
- Organise your model using layers
- Create sections and animated scenes for presentations
- Export to AutoCAD and Google LayOut
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!