Vectorworks Introduction to Intermediate Training
At London Software Training, we understand that bringing design skills in-house and keeping up to date with design software is key for growth. We deliver effective, exciting and concise training, ensuring you achieve your goals as a business. Our bespoke b2b training packages are a cost effective way of developing your team's design skills and our tailored teaching style will allow you to complete your projects while you learn.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Training Course Content
The Course structure is tailoed to your needs. We would recommend using the following syllabus as an outline for your training:
- Role of CAD / Introduction to the Vectorworks software
- Setting up Workspace & Basic options
- Basic skills – drawing & selecting objects
- Editing skills – combining shapes, mirroring, rotating & grouping objects
- Working to scale, setting preferences & saving templates
- Drawing & moving objects accurately
- Further editing tools – fillet & offset
- Introduction to basic attributes & editing groups
- Duplicate arrays – linear, rectangular & circular
- Room plan graphics – walls, windows & doors
- Drawing up a room plan
- Further attributes including hatch, gradient & image fills
- Drawing elevations – methods & techniques
- Creating image fills for elevations
- Creating symbols & introduction to Resource Browser
- Organising the drawing using Design Layers
- Labelling the drawings & simple title block text
- Converting drawings into PDFs
- Working with Files
- User Interface and Terminology Displaying Objects
- Using Drawing Templates Inputting Data
- Objects and Data
- Using Object Snaps
- Selecting objects with quick select Dividing and measuring objects Dimensioning and
- Annotation Working with text
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this Vectorworks Introduction to Intermediate Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!