Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
AIM Regulation - In-house Course
AIM is the London Stock Exchange’s market for smaller, companies that are growing. The AIM is currently the most successful growth market in the world. Since it was launched in 1995, more than 3,600 companies from all over the world have decided to join. AIM is able to power the companies of the future by help smaller and growing companies raise the capital that they need for expansion. AIM has a balanced approach to regulation that is renowned worldwide. This approach is particularly suited to smaller companies that have a rapid growth-rate. The AIM Rules are concise and based on certain principles that are clearly set out in this half-day seminar. Participants will complete this course understanding the rules and responsibilities of AIM companies as well as their obligations as listed entities.
The course builds a framework for understanding the following:
- The role of the Nomad in the run-up to flotation and on an ongoing basis
- Meeting continuing obligation requirements post flotation
- Governance requirements and guidance for AIM companies
Suitability - Who should attend?
This is an ideal course for professionals from advisory firms, newly quoted AIM companies and companies seeking flotation on AIM. It will be of direct relevance for the following audiences and institutions:
- Companies considering an AIM flotation
- Lawyers and accountants advising AIM companies
- Senior management from AIM companies
- New joiners to AIM companies
- PR, IR and corporate broking professionals working with AIM clients
- Audit professionals responsible for auditing AIM companies
- Advisory firms responsible for preparing international companies for flotation
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This course is worth 3 CPD points
Training Course Content
Putting AIM into context
- History, current picture, eligibility criteria and differences to Main market
- Regulatory framework and AIM governance case studies
The role of the NOMAD and Broker
- NOMAD eligibility criteria and continuing obligations
- Disclosure requirements, Transactions and class tests
- Sanctions and appeals
Governance for AIM companies
- Code requirements, QCA guidelines, FRC guidance
Request information to schedule this course for your organisation
LSEG Academy - Financial training from the London Stock Exchange Group
As the training arm of the world-renowned London Stock Exchange Group, LSEG Academy works to help professionals develop the practical skills they need to navigate today's rapidly evolving financial markets. Academy designs, develops and delivers courses for clients across the...
Find out more about this AIM Regulation course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.