Understanding Corporate Financial StatementsLondon Stock Exchange Group Academy
Understanding Corporate Financial Statements - In-house
This one-day in-house course is intended for non-specialists in finance who need to develop a general understanding of company annual accounts. The course offers these individuals a useful and up to date overview of the key issues regarding the language, terms and practical aspects of financial issues as they are discussed by analysts, financial directors and the media. It is an interactive course and assumes no previous financial knowledge. In an interactive format, this course covers the financial statements and ratios used to analyse corporate business performance.
You will leave this course able to discuss financial issues with confidence and knowledge of the following key areas:
- The important features of the profit performance of a business (Income statement)
- The various items and terms used in conjunction with the balance sheet (now the Statement of Financial Position)
- The importance of a business generating consistent cash flows
- The most commonly used financial ratios.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course has been designed for:
- Investor relations officers
- Public relations personnel
- Media professionals and financial journalists
- Professionals supporting finance teams
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This course is worth 6 CPD points
Training Course Content
Typical course content includes:
- Welcome and introduction
- Understanding the key financial statements
- The key issues for the Financial Director
- Presenting cash flow issues: the structure and content of the cash flow statement
- Ratios used in operating performance
Request information to schedule this course for your organisation
LSEG Academy - Financial training from the London Stock Exchange Group
As the training arm of the world-renowned London Stock Exchange Group, LSEG Academy works to help professionals develop the practical skills they need to navigate today's rapidly evolving financial markets. Academy designs, develops and delivers courses for clients across the...
Find out more about this Understanding Corporate Financial Statements course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!