Accounting and Financial Analysis for Decision MakersLondon Training for Excellence
Accounting and Financial Analysis for Decision Makers
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to evaluate your firm’s financial performance.
- Manage growth through the financial statements.
- Highlight problem areas to enable solutions to be found.
- Learn concrete techniques to enable management to make truly informed decisions.
- Understand capital investment decisions.
- Improve your company’s profit picture and your stockholder’s investment.
- Keep on top of your firm’s financial situation.
- Increase your own value to your organization.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professionals responsible for their firm's financial future.
- CFOs wanting to learn the latest techniques in analysis.
- Controllers responsible for determining where the company is financially.
- Professionals responsible for their company's financial future or those seeking a refresher in analytical techniques-including financial analysis.
- Accountants, project professionals, budget analysts, vice presidents of finance, controllers and treasurers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Accounting and Financial Analysis for Decision Makers course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!