Advanced Strategies Accounting Financial Control and AppraisalsLondon Training for Excellence
Advanced Strategies Accounting Financial Control and Appraisals
- Identify the best practices for the roles of CFO, controller, treasurer, and accountants in the content of, and relationships between, financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows).
- Discuss the use of financial statements to evaluate the financial / strategic performance of an organization.
- Understand best practices in discounted cash flow (DCF) techniques and their application to financial decision-making.
- Identify corporate performance management using key success factors, weak financial signals, and strong financial signals in various industry sectors.
- Define the value creation/destruction process in mergers and acquisitions from the market perspective and signals to management from the market.
- Clarify the roles of directors, auditors, and others in their respective roles in corporate governance.
- Identify the various sources of financial and business data that provide insights into business and financial strategies.
- Identify the details of financial control, risk management, and financial reporting from the perspectives of the internationally recognized professional associations such as IFAC, IASB, SEC, OECD, and others.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- General Managers who wish to reinforce their knowledge of financial functions/processes
- Financial and non-financial managers who wish to test their high performance and high potential knowledge, skills, and attitudes with other similar individuals.
- Functional managers who have recognized their need for a bigger picture and a more integrative financial view will benefit from the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Strategies Accounting Financial Control and Appraisals course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!