Corporate Responsibility and GovernanceLondon Training for Excellence
Corporate Responsibility and Governance
The course on Corporate Responsibility and Governance are designed competently to guide the participants to run the business effectively. The strategically created modules and practice sets are deliberately conceptualized to assist delegates to manage the complex sets of relationships between the business and the management, board of directors, shareholders and the stakeholders. Over the years, the course has helped many senior managers, board members, bankers from multinational companies, financial organizations, law firms etc with the fundamentals of corporate governance from diverse angles.
By completing the course the participants will be able to:
- Focus more on improving the business relationship among stakeholders, boards members etc.
- Take up the suitable mechanism for successful governance
- Focus more on the rights and responsibilities by valuing the shareholders
- Create and stick to strong principles for managing and directing the business
- Evaluate strategies before implementing
- Value the importance of the audit commission, their responsibilities and composition
- Incorporate the finest, fresh and effective corporate management
- Focus more on planning, leading and improvement
Module I—Overview on Corporate Responsibility and Governance
- Introduction to Corporate Responsibility and Governance
- Definition of Corporate Governance
- Significance of Corporate Responsibility Governance
- Benefits of Corporate Governance
- Objectives of Corporate Responsibility and Governance
- Competition, Reputation, and Corporate Governance
Module II—Corporate Ethics
- What is Corporate Ethics
- Objectives and Focus
- Relationship between Corporate Governance and Corporate Responsibility
- Corporate Governance and Globalization
Module III— Strategic Leadership
- How to strategize the corporate governance
- How to handle the corporate responsibility
- Crises Management and Corporate Governance
- Risk Management and Corporate Governance
Module IV—Leading and Improvement
Objectives of Leading
- Changing the Leading
- Elements of Leading Change
- Developing the Action Plan
- Why Red Flags for Directors
- Role, Responsibility, Duties and Liabilities of Directors
Understanding the Role and responsibility of the Directors
- Board practices
- Composing an effective Board and Structure Strategy
- Laws and Principles of the Boards
Module V—Financial Accountability and Audit Committee
- Supervising the Financial Oversight
- Scanning the Annual financial reports
- Relationship with Auditors and Management
- Case Study
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Corporate Responsibility and Governance is ideal for senior management, managers, executives, board members, business developer professionals, stakeholders and shareholders from multinational corporations, law firms, brokerage houses, banks, supervisory agencies, and government sectors.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose London Training for Excellence
Over 300 courses on offer in more than 21 locations worldwide
500 experienced and qualified lecturers
100% satisfaction guarantee
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Find out more about this Corporate Responsibility and Governance course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP
Corporate Training for Teams
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP
1,200 GBP-3,629 GBP