Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developing the Skills of HR SpecialistsLondon Training for Excellence
Developing the Skills of HR Specialists
- Describe the role or purpose of the HR function and the contribution the HR function makes to the achievement of organizational goals.
- Explain the key principles and practices involved in :
- HR strategy.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Performance Management.
- Continuous Learning.
- Training and Development.
- Self Development.
- Employee Relations.
- Discipline and Grievance Handling.
- Organizing for Success.
- Human Capital Management.
- Describe the contribution required of HR professionals and the skills. needed to perform effectively.
- Plan to develop personal effectiveness.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professionals or Supervisors acquiring responsibility for the HR or Personnel Function.
- HR or Personnel Generalists.
- Established HR Professionals wishing to obtain new ideas.
- Newly appointed HR professionals.
- Professionals or Supervisors or Team Leaders who wish to improve their knowledge of professional HR.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Developing the Skills of HR Specialists course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!