Human Resource Management HRMLondon Training for Excellence
The Art of Human Resource Management
- Describe the role or purpose of the HR function and the contribution. The HR function makes to the achievement of organisational goals
- Explain the key principles and practices involved in
- HR strategy.
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Becoming an “Employer of Choice”.
- The Psychological Contract.
- Performance Management.
- The use of Competencies.
- Continuous Learning.
- Training and Development.
- Self Development.
- Employee Relations.
- Discipline and Grievance Handling.
- Merit pay.
- Handling Stress and the Work/Life Balance.
- Organizing for Success.
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Human Capital Management.
- Describe the contribution required of HR professionals and the skills needed to perform effectively.
- Plan to develop personal effectiveness.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professionals or Supervisors acquiring responsibility for the HR or Personnel Function.
- HR or Personnel Generalists.
- Specialists returning to, or moving to, a Generalist Role.
- Established HR Professionals wishing to obtain new ideas.
- Newly appointed HR professionals.
- Professionals or Supervisors or Team Leaders who wish to improve their knowledge of professional HR.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose London Training for Excellence
Over 300 courses on offer in more than 21 locations worldwide
500 experienced and qualified lecturers
100% satisfaction guarantee
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Find out more about this Human Resource Management HRM course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Apprenticeship training for companies