Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Introduction to Sales TaxesLondon Training for Excellence
Introduction to Sales Taxes
Introduction to Sales Taxes - a 5-day training course by LTE
This 5-day course, part of LTE's Management and Leadership training series, helps managers and team leaders develop in their role, motivate their teams and deliver results through people. At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain and analyse the new rules and legislative amendments in the field of general taxes.
- Utilise tax exemptions, refund, deduction, avoidance of penalties and punishments.
- Develop necessary methods to face tax application problems either inside sales tax department or in the final juridical stages.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Tax Administration and its sections in companies.
- Legal Administrations and its sections.
- Marketing and Sales Administrations.
- Accounting Administrations.
- Accountants and employees in accounting offices.
- Employees who deal with taxable cases.
The cost of this course varies, please contact the provider using the 'Request Information' form for a price quote. The fees cover tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day and certification.
Early bird discounts are available for all of our courses.
We can provide you with a customised training solution that meets the learning and development needs of your staff. This training programme can be delivered as in-house training for your team, anywhere in the region. Registration terms: Deadline for registration is 5 days prior to the course start date.
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Find out more about this Introduction to Sales Taxes course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.