Management Accounting: Planning, Control and Decision MakingLondon Training for Excellence
Management Accounting: Planning, Control and Decision Making
Management Accounting: Planning, Control and Decision Making - a 5-day training course by LTE
This 5-day course, part of LTE's Accounting, Finance and Banking training series, is designed to help participants hone their practical skills in this field and develop administration best practice for the finance area. This course is intended for those who need to obtain a better understanding of the principles of accounting and financial management.
The subject will introduce you to the role that effective accounting management makes within an organization. The objective is ensure that you are proficient in the use of the accounting data that you will handle in your work environment, as well as making you aware of the criteria and basis on which key financial decisions are made.
You will be introduced to the basic concepts of financial and accounting decision-making and the role of accounting management. The concepts and techniques will enable you to use and interpret of accounting information and you will become better acquainted with the planning and controlling of resources you have at your disposal.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Managers with direct accounting responsibilities
- Cost and management accountants.
- Senior managers who supervise people with financial responsibilities.
- Financial and budget controllers who are moving to wider responsibilities.
- Managers who need to know more about business budgeting, costing terms and techniques.
- Managers who have to plan, cost and budget new business ventures.
- Managers and Supervisors from every business discipline and department who have to run departments and plan, cost and budget during their business lives.
- Managers who require a refresher program on the topic or who would benefit from having an opportunity to consider new ideas and methods.
- Accountants, accounting managers, cost accountants, cost analysts, budget analysts, systems analysts, auditors and financial planners.
The cost of this course varies, please contact the provider using the 'Request Information' form for a price quote. The fees cover tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day and certification.
Early bird discounts are available for all of our courses.
We can provide you with a customised training solution that meets the learning and development needs of your staff. This training programme can be delivered as in-house training for your team, anywhere in the region. Registration terms: Deadline for registration is 5 days prior to the course start date.
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Management Accounting: Planning, Control and Decision Making course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!