Management of a Sales TeamLondon Training for Excellence
Management of a Sales Team
Management of a Sales Team - a 5-day training course by LTE
This 5-day course, part of LTE's Management and Leadership training series, helps managers and team leaders develop in their role, motivate their teams and deliver results through people. Learning Objectives:
- Be familiar with definition and the key functions of a sales manager.
- Develop the skills necessary to manage the sales team.
- Adapt leadership style to the situation and individual being managed.
- Set meaningful objectives for individuals and the team as a whole.
- Design incentive programs that produce the desired results.
- Use sales meetings to increase team enthusiasm and boost performance.
- Manage under performance effectively.
- Keep top performers motivated.
- Develop the skills of the team via coaching.
- Achieve a clear and causative link between development and sales results.
- Recruit the right people for the team.
- Identify the amount of sales team activity required in order to achieve the sales plan.
- Prioritize day-to-day sales management activities in order to maximise achievement of sales through others.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This event will benefit both those already in a sales management role, and those about to gain this challenging responsibility. For the former this is an ideal opportunity to compare current practices against industry leading standards, and for the latter to learn from the content and the practical inputs of the more experienced in the group.
Why choose London Training for Excellence
Over 300 courses on offer in more than 21 locations worldwide
500 experienced and qualified lecturers
100% satisfaction guarantee
The cost of this course varies, please contact the provider using the 'Request Information' form for a price quote. The fees cover tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day and certification.
Early bird discounts are available for all of our courses.
We can provide you with a customised training solution that meets the learning and development needs of your staff. This training programme can be delivered as in-house training for your team, anywhere in the region. Registration terms: Deadline for registration is 5 days prior to the course start date.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Find out more about this Management of a Sales Team course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!