Modern Trends of Personnel and Career DevelopmentLondon Training for Excellence
Modern Trends of Personnel and Career Development
Modern Trends of Personnel and Career Development - a 5-day training course by LTE
This 5-day course, part of LTE's Public Relations and Personal Development training series, discusses PR strategy implementation best practice focusing on successful public communications at both corporate and individual levels. Learning Objectives:
- Be brought up to date with the latest thinking behind policies for personnel and career development management.
- Develop their skills of Personnel and Career Development.
- Learn how to build mutually successful relationships with line managers.
- Learn how to build structures to recognize the movement away from an authority-dominated style into the knowledge economy.
- Explore why personnel and career development is vital to your organization's success.
- Discover how to take a systematic approach to personnel and career development.
- Be able to become a key supporter of personnel and career development and succession planning initiatives in your organization.
- Learn how to evaluate options to ensure the effectiveness of your initiatives.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- HR Directors/Managers/Officers/Specialists.
- Career Development Analysts/Officers/Specialists/Coordinators.
- Training & Development Directors.
- HRD Directors.
- Heads of Organizational Development & Training.
- Heads of General Training.
- Management Development Officers.
- Career & Succession Planning Managers/Specialists.
- Quality & Development Managers.
- Personnel & Administration Managers.
The cost of this course varies, please contact the provider using the 'Request Information' form for a price quote. The fees cover tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day and certification.
Early bird discounts are available for all of our courses.
We can provide you with a customised training solution that meets the learning and development needs of your staff. This training programme can be delivered as in-house training for your team, anywhere in the region. Registration terms: Deadline for registration is 5 days prior to the course start date.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Modern Trends of Personnel and Career Development course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!