Professional Methods of Creating Successful Sales Opportunities and Managing VIP AccountsLondon Training for Excellence
Professional Methods of Creating Successful Sales Opportunities and Managing VIP Accounts
Professional Methods of Creating Successful Sales Opportunities and Managing VIP Accounts - a 5-day training course by LTE
This 5-day course, part of LTE's Management and Leadership training series, helps managers and team leaders develop in their role, motivate their teams and deliver results through people. Learning Objectives
- Know the role and tasks of sales people.
- Be familiar with the new methods of sales.
- Compare between traditional and modern sales methods.
- Manage Sales Development & Sales Preparation issues.
- Recognize the role, purposes and importance of VIP Account Management.
- Develop a structured VIP Account Management.
- Understand the key elements of VIP Account Management in the context of a practical working environment.
- Realize the role of VIP Account Management in decision-making.
- Negotiate a Win-Win Situation ensuring longer-lasting relationships.
- Recognize Buying Signals and overcome problems while closing the sale.
- Manage larger, more complex accounts through the development of VIP Account Management Strategy.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Sales Professionals and Executives, Sales Supervisors, Sales Managers, and VIP Account Managers and Staff.
- Anyone who needs to acquire a broader understanding of sales to improve their current role or plan their future career.
Why choose London Training for Excellence
Over 300 courses on offer in more than 21 locations worldwide
500 experienced and qualified lecturers
100% satisfaction guarantee
The cost of this course varies, please contact the provider using the 'Request Information' form for a price quote. The fees cover tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day and certification.
Early bird discounts are available for all of our courses.
We can provide you with a customised training solution that meets the learning and development needs of your staff. This training programme can be delivered as in-house training for your team, anywhere in the region. Registration terms: Deadline for registration is 5 days prior to the course start date.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Find out more about this Professional Methods of Creating Successful Sales Opportunities and Managing VIP Accounts course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams