Strategic Planning for Marketing Sales and Promotion ManagementLondon Training for Excellence
Strategic Planning for Marketing Sales and Promotion Management
- Discover cutting-edge strategic marketing models—and their real-world applications.
- Get the strategic marketing knowledge and tools to increase the spending rate of current customers and cost-effectively acquire new ones.
- Integrate the strategic marketing mix elements with corporate goals and maximize the benefits.
- Explain the strategic differences between marketing and sales and the perspectives of the two functions.
- Determine How Marketing Can Impact the all Areas of the Company.
- Explain how strategic models must evolve to meet the requirements of the changing marketplace.
- Provide a structured framework to develop a draft strategic plan.
- Familiarize participants with participatory planning methods (e.g. by role-playing) – e.g. brainstorming and group discussion methods.
- Choose the most effective sales promotion tools and techniques and monitor its effectiveness.
- Enable participants to prepare workable and effective sales plans.
- Develop professionally the objectives of sales plan.
- Acquire skills to translate sales targets into achievable sales plan.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone whose business would benefit from strategic marketing, including experienced marketing managers, directors of marketing as well as executives and managers in finance, operations, customer service, R&D and other departments who interact with colleagues in marketing. Knowledge of the fundamentals of marketing is highly recommended.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Strategic Planning for Marketing Sales and Promotion Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!