Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Successful Sales Performance and Account Management
- Know the role and tasks of a sales person.
- Recognize the company’s sales objectives and strategies.
- Be familiar with the characteristics of effective sales objectives.
- Participate in setting sales objectives and strategies.
- Participate effectively in preparing sales plans.
- Monitor and develop their performance through detailed performance analysis and review.
- Manage Sales Development & Sales Preparation issues.
- Recognize the role, purposes and importance of account management.
- Develop a structured account management approach in order to make them more effective at finding their own successful selling solutions.
- Understand the key elements of accounts in the context of a practical working environment.
- Realize the role of account management in decision making.
- Negotiate a Win-Win Situation ensuring longer-lasting relationships.
- Recognize Buying Signals and overcome problems while closing the sale.
- Manage larger, more complex accounts through the development of Account Strategy.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Sales Professionals and Executives, Sales Supervisors, Sales Managers, and Account Managers and Staff.
- Anyone who needs to acquire a broader understanding of sales to improve their current role or plan their future career.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Successful Sales Performance and Account Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.