MCSA: SQL Server 2016 Database Administration
Get trained in Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certification - SQL Server 2016 and gain the essential skills needed in all aspects of the Microsoft's premier database system – suitable for all sizes of businesses. MCSA SQL Server 2016 will enable you to establish your technical skills required to build a sustainable career in IT. Be equipped with the skills that would facilitate you to demonstrate the ability to provide innovative solutions across multiple technologies to your clients. By achieving MCSA SQL 2016 certification you will quite simply be an expert in database technology and can provide solutions for complex business environments.
Microsoft SQL Server has become the most popular, secure, reliable and robust database platform in the IT industry currently. On achieving SQL Server 2016 certification, you will maximise your chances of becoming more employable and more marketable in the current competitive IT job market. SQL Server 2016 can perform 1 million commands in just 1 second which makes it the fastest, reliable and robust solution for small to large enterprises. SQL Server 2016 also provides higher productivity for DBAs, System Admins and Application Developers. It is also capable to avoid mission critical outages or data loss and the Excellent BI and reporting tools, large scale data warehousing capabilities, make SQL Server 2016 stands out in the market.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all levels.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
During this course, participants will gain the following:
- Corporate Training
- Hands-On Practical Training
- Exam Preparation
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
MCSA SQL Exam 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and Tools
- SQL Azure
- T-SQL Querying
- SELECT Queries
- Configuring Database Security - Logins, Users, and Roles
- Server Roles and Database Roles
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Database Recovery Models and Backup Strategies
- Managing Backup of Databases
- Managing Restore of Databses
- Monitoring Database Activity
- Monitoring Queries
- Managing Indexes
- Monitoring SQL Server Instances
- Automating SQL Server Management
- Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Overview of Managing SQL Server by using PowerShell
- Tracing Access to SQL Server with Extended events
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Importing and Exporting Data
Exam 70-765 : Provisioning SQL Databases
- Opitimizing and Enchancing the Performance
- Components of SQL Server 2016
- Installation of SQL Server 2016
- Managing Instances
- Managing Databases
- Microsoft Azure
- High Availability, Disaster Recovery, and Always-On
The cost of this course is £1200 +VAT.
Discounts may apply. See above for more information.
London Training Group Ltd
IT has become an indispensable feature in all spheres of human lives and this has compared businesses to re-orient their human resources through training of staff and employing IT experts to ensure efficient and successful adoption/usage of appropriate IT applications...
Find out more about this MCSA: SQL Server 2016 Database Administration course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!