Love Your Coaching
At Love Your Coaching, we work with individuals and organisations, using coaching as a powerful tool for change. Whether you want to learn to be an advanced level coach, start your coaching business or create a coaching culture in your organisation, the benefits of engaging in coaching are significant. They include:
- Individuals taking personal responsibility for actions
- Increased productivity and wellbeing
- A more engaged and focused way of working and living
About Love Your Coaching
Our course leader for all Level 5 and Level 7 courses offers 15 years of coaching and training experience, with a background that spans the education, voluntary and commercial sectors. He has worked and lived in the UK, Europe and South America. Individuals and organisations create sustainable change as a result of his rigorous processes, respectful challenges and empathetic support.
His coaching qualifications include the International Coach Federation’s PCC award, which represents 750 hours of coaching experience.
When we began coaching almost 15 years ago, we set on a mission to help those around us take control of their lives. For us, coaching is much more than talking. It includes:
- Taking care of you - personalising the experience to your needs, predicting and smoothing out possible challenges, providing ongoing support and encouragement throughout the process
- Taking care of the qualifications - having a good understanding of exactly what is needed for you to pass the qualification; providing all the resources; giving useful feedback; simplifying the process as far as possible.
- Nurturing your growth - acknowledging that learning to coach at this level is a commitment and a challenge, which requires a stretch. We’ll help you stretch as far as you want to, and encourage you to stretch a bit more! This nurturing continues until you pass the qualification, and very often after that.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this provider?
Types of Courses Offered
Our qualifications are assessed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). We offer two core programmes:
- Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring - for people who are new to coaching
- Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring - for people with some coaching experience who are ready to push on to an advanced level
We want to make sure that you choose the right course for your coaching needs, so before you book on any course, we’ll arrange a time to have a chat with you.
Our courses are practical, with plenty of opportunities to practice coaching skills and have coaching conversations.
Key features of the courses include:
- Small group sizes (max 10 people)
- Regular practice and feedback sessions during the training days
- Comprehensive resources to help you through the qualification
- Support between sessions, and right up until the time that you pass the qualification
- Individual focus on the learner, with the course tailored to the needs of each group
Personalised learning experience
1400+ successful coachees trained
Trusted by leaders in all sectors
|Open / Scheduled|
|ILM L5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring||5 days||From 1,750 GBP||Greater London||
|ILM Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors||From 2,395 GBP||Greater London||
|Corporate Training for Teams|
|Create a coaching culture in your organisation||From 225 GBP||Greater London||
|e-learning / Online / Distance|
|The Sustainable Coach||9 months||From 0 GBP||Greater London||
Average rating 5Based on 27 reviews
To request information from Love Your Coaching , please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!