We provide everything that is necessary for you to run a coaching business. Our programme includes:
- How to design coaching services and packages, and how to price them
- Finding clear routes to market, and having successful sales conversations
- Developing a brand style and managing sustainable marketing activities
- Linking your values to your services
- Establishing and maintaining your visible credibility as a coach
- Understanding which types of services you should buy in, and which you can learn to do yourself
- All the infrastructure and administrative tasks and decisions needed for the business
WHO IS THIS FOR, AND WHEN SHOULD I DO THIS?
Typically it takes between one and two years to establish a coaching business from a standing start. The first step generally is to learn the skills to coach well, and to get your qualification. Then comes the time to learn how to set up your coaching business. We encourage people to do it in that order, so that you have the coaching skills established before you start thinking about growing the business.
WHY DO THIS TRAINING WITH LOVE YOUR COACHING
Charlie Warshawski, with colleagues, is well placed to run The sustainable coach for you.
- Coaching for 15 years
- Has built a successful coaching business in a tough to enter sector (education)
- Has researched the coach business growth market, and knows what works, and definitely what doesn’t
- Is supported by other successful coaches, and draws on their insights and experiences
On the programme Charlie will share all that he has learnt through this process, as well as sharing all the documentations, templates, lists of contacts and other useful material. this will add value and give you the edge to be able to have the best chance of making your business sustainable.
In all cases, we’ll have a diagnostic conversation with you prior to you committing to the course. We only want people to come on the course if it is right for them!
We run this course twice a year, starting in January and September.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose Love Your Coaching
Personalised learning experience
1400+ successful coachees trained
Trusted by leaders in all sectors
Love Your Coaching
At Love Your Coaching, we work with individuals and organisations, using coaching as a powerful tool for change. Whether you want to learn to be an advanced level coach, start your coaching business or create a coaching culture in your...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!