Advanced Internal QMS Auditor (eLearning)
You will learn
- The benefits and limitations of auditing internal systems for conformity only
- How to audit internal processes for conformance, effectiveness and efficiency
- About processes and how to analyse them in preparing for audit
- To audit processes and their interaction with other processes
- To report findings accurately and factually in terms that are valued by management
- To evaluate corrective actions effectively to eliminate causes of problems.
Suitability - Who should attend?
You need this course if
- You wish to build on your experience in auditing internal processes and procedures
- You want to audit your processes for effectiveness and improvement.
- To have attended an Internal QMS Auditor course and have internal auditing experience
- Some knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements ideally by attending our Introduction to ISO 9001.
At Lloyd’s Register (LR) we believe that the purpose of training is to bring about change and improvement, whether that’s for your management system or your own personal development. Every day organisations rely on LR to optimise business performance through...
Find out more about this Advanced Internal QMS Auditor (eLearning) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!