ISO 27001 Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA CertifiedLloyd's Register
ISO 27001 Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA Certified
This five-day course is ideal to pursue a qualification or develop an advanced skill in information security management systems auditing. You will be provided with the knowledge and skills to carry out second party audits to address information security risks where key data is processed or handled by external organisations. Successful completion of this widely accepted IRCA qualification will enhance your professional development and provide important industry recognition.
Suitability - Who should attend?
• Individuals who wish to expand their knowledge about effective audit practices;
• Organisations who want to build on existing ISMS auditing experience;
• Individuals who want to audit existing ISMS processes for effectiveness and improvement.
Training Course Content
• To review the organisational documentation required by ISO 27001:2013 standard;
• To produce a practical value-added documentation audit report;
• To audit selected security controls;
• To plan, conduct and conclude a practical audit;
• To report findings accurately and factually;
• To evaluate corrective actions.
• The necessary skills to understand the results of your risk assessments and ensure all appropriate controls are deployed and monitored to protect your organisation from an information security breach.
At Lloyd’s Register (LR) we believe that the purpose of training is to bring about change and improvement, whether that’s for your management system or your own personal development. Every day organisations rely on LR to optimise business performance through...
Find out more about this ISO 27001 Auditor/Lead Auditor CQI & IRCA Certified course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.