This course focuses on teaching participants to increase profits through better negotiations, identify better category opportunities with more effective category management, and to get more done with better time management. The course is delivered by individuals who have extensive experience in the UK Grocery industry and are experts in coaching.
The program is flexible so please contact MBM for further details around options.
The following tools are used in your professional coaching:
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Index (HBDI) Profiling tool
- Learning Styles
- Personal Development Plan
- G.R.O.W. model
- Competency Frameworks
- Conflict Mode Instrument
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for retailers to the UK supermarkets.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A few of MBM's clients have listed some of the areas which have improved due to coaching interventions. These are:
- Category Management Skills to identify, sell and deliver opportunities.
- Build a Joint Business Plan that is well thought through, role play the delivery, and win more business.
- Become a more effective Account Manager..
- Understand the Category better, from the Shopper, Preparer, and Eaters’ viewpoint.
- Lead your team more effectively to achieve your KRAs and become a better coach.
- Present more effectively by sharing a story and engaging the audience with your message much better.
- Assess your Time Management capability so that you can become more efficient.
Request information from the MBM for pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Making Business Matter (MBM) is the soft skills training provider to the UK Grocery Industry, helping Suppliers to win more business. They choose MBM because of its money back guarantee, relevant experience, and because MBM makes their learning stick. The problem...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Find out more about this Executive Coaching course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!