Negotiation Skills Training
In the demanding world of UK Grocery retailing, it's never been more demanding for supplier's sales and marketing teams to achieve profitable growth. This CPD accredited course goes beyond basic negotiation skills and helps learners improve their confidence, build long term mutually profitable relationships and achieve win-win outcomes.
The course consists of 5 classroom days spread over 6 months apart with support in between these days. Making Business Matter uses Sticky Learning, a unique training method delivered by a world-class tutor that has a wealth of experience in the UK Grocery Industry.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand their strengths and weaknesses and how to reduce their weaknesses and improve their strengths.
- Recognise a good and a bad negotiation and be able to explain what makes it good or bad.
- Prepare for any negotiation using a structured approach.
- Recognise which stage of the negotiation they are in at all times.
- Have improved confidence when negotiating.
- Use a variety of tools to solve problems, reduce deadlock and get their points across more effectively.
Upcoming start dates
- In Company
- United Kingdom
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for retailers to the UK supermarkets.
Training Course Content
- Refresh on ‘Learning To Learn’.
- The map that makes a negotiation.
- How to manage conflict.
- Building confidence.
- Handling deadlock.
- Email and phone negotiations.
- An effective negotiator.
- Negotiation signals.
- People roles in a negotiation.
Average rating 5
..it is the only training course that has really stayed with me. I think a lot of that is to do with the ‘learning to learn’ element that comes with it. The group of trainees ar...
“MBM trained my team in Negotiation Skills and Time Management. They worked with my team over a number of sessions both classroom and 121, to help them improve their abilities t...
Request information from the MBM for pricing details.