Confidence Course Teacher Training Q;A SessionMaking Moves Sunflower Confidence Courses
Confidence Course Teacher Training Q&A Session:
In this free online Q&A Session, you will hear more about the Foundation Course Leader Training and the Introductory Training Workshop - a weekend training workshop that is the prerequisite for joining the Foundation Course.
Claire Schrader, who developed the Sunflower Effect Confidence Building System, will be talking about all the ways in which she will be supporting you to build a successful practice running the Sunflower Effect Courses.
The session will be between 60 and 90 minutes. If you're not able to attend, do sign up for the session and you will be sent a recording.
The Sunflower Effect is a pioneering new confidence-building system based in dramatherapy that is specifically designed to improve the lifestyle and prospects of quiet, shy and socially anxious people.
It is different from most confidence-building and therapy techniques such as assertiveness training, CBT, and talking therapy because it achieves outstanding lasting results very quickly. And more than anything else it is fun which is what makes it so popular with participants
The Sunflower Effect is recognised and validated on a regular basis by participants reporting life-changing results after completing the courses. There is a growing demand for the courses in different parts of the UK, Europe and internationally.
The Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses have been featured on Sky TV, BBC World Services, Sat 7 TV, Marie Claire.
Reasons for attending:
- You are inspired by the Sunflower Effect Confidences Course and know already you would like to train to join my team of Sunflower Effect Confidence Specialists delivering the courses in different parts of the UK
- You're curious about the 6-month Foundation Training starting in 2020 but not sure yet if you want to commit to the full training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You are a drama professional (performer, teacher) who is looking for a new direction.
- You are a dramatherapist.
- You are a therapist, coach, counsellor or in the helping professions and realise there is more to confidence than talking. You would like to offer the Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses to your clients.
- You would like to offer the Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses within your organisation.
It is important that:
- You have some understanding of what it is like to be shy, self-conscious and lacking in confidence.
- You are highly motivated to help people with confidence issues. You are good at supporting others, caring, grounded and enthusiastic enthusiasm, compassion and groundedness. This will enable you to hold the space for people who have been struggling with confidence and don't believe they are ever going to change.
- You operate better within a team than working on your own. You want to be part of a bigger vision that is going to make a real difference in the lives of quieter people.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
If you attend the Foundation Training and meet the practice requirements (which will vary according to your experience and background), you can apply to be licensed as a Sunflower Effect Confidence Course Leader.
You will be licensed to run the courses and events taught in the Foundation Training.
Training Course Content
See the Sunflower Effect Foundation Confidence Course Leader Training Course
Join the Introductory Sunflower Effect Training Workshop
One of the pre-requisites for joining the Sunflower Effect Course Leader Training.
In this, you will be learning the basic framework for all Sunflower Effect Courses how to deliver an Introductory Evening, a very powerful way of attracting participants to your work.
This workshop is the start of your training process.
Introductory Sunflower Effect Training Workshop
Dates: 4th-5th April
Times: 10-30-5.30pm approx
Venue: Helios Centre, 116 Judd Street, Kings Cross, London WC1H 9NS
Tube: Kings Cross / Russell Square / Euston
Join the Sunflower Effect Foundation Confidence Course Leader Training starting May 2020
The course will consist of:
- 6-weekend training workshops in Central London
- Ten online training sessions (10 two hour sessions probably on a Monday evening - if you are unable to)
- Training to run the core components of the Sunflower Effect Confidence Building System.
- Training in Business Basics for when you are ready to promote and run your courses
The course and the Introductory Sunflower Effect Training Workshop is a foundation within your training process so that you can start running courses and building experience immediately upon completing the training.
- Introductory Evenings (an essential tool for enrolling participants on your courses) This is covered in the pre-training Introductory
- The Express Yourself one day workshop, and
- The Breakthrough Confidence Building Course
Weekend Training Dates:
Weekend 1 29th-31st May, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Weekend 2 19th-21st June, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Weekend 3 17th-19th July, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Weekend 4 18th-20th Sept, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Weekend 5 30th Oct - 1st Nov, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Weekend 6 28th-29th Nov, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Online Training Session: Ten monthly sessions on a Monday evening 7.30-9.30 (first session on Monday 18th May) which will extend till March 2021 (approx.). Designed to support you in offering the courses or setting up your practice groups.
Venue: Central London
Making Moves Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses
Making Moves specialises in building confidence in quiet, reserved and introverted people, through a unique confidence-building system - the Sunflower Effect. Say goodbye to inhibitions, self-consciousness and develop a natural and authentic self-confidence. You will discover that it is not...
Find out more about this Confidence Course Teacher Training Q;A Session course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
Open / Scheduled
330 GBP-375 GBP
Open / Scheduled
Open / Scheduled