Highly effective 12 week course to overcome speaking nerves.
- Do your struggle with any kind of public speaking or avoid situations where you are required to speak at a meeting or in a group?
- Do you suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, blushing, stuttering when put under pressure to speak in a group?
- Do you want to make more of a noise in the world?
- Are you constantly being told to speak up?
The Finding Your Voice Group is specifically designed for reserved and talented people who struggle with being heard in the world - whether that's speaking up in front of group, or in day to day intereaction with other people i.e. bosses, colleagues, family members, friends or new acquaintances.
It is the only course of its kind that works to disoolve the psycholgical symptoms that cause so much stress.
The course is different from many other public speaking and presentation courses in that it does not throw you up on a platform and teach you a series of techniques that you will quickly forget. Instead it builds your confidence from the inside through a series of powerful and transformational exercises that are designed to free you of inhibitions. This is something you will never forget.
It also addressses many other aspects of communication, and where you may feel blocked in your communication or inhibited in your self-expression.
It is also the first port of call for those who are overwhelmed with the whole experience of speaking to an audience - particularly if they've had negative experiences in the past.
It is based on Claire Schrader's experiences of being an introvert and what really worked in helping her express herself powerfully in the world.
You will learn:
- Breathing and vocal techniques
- How to present yourself confidently in an authentic way
- How to speak from the heart without a script
- How to develop stage presence and make a powerful impact
- How to be more spontaneous and get free of your inner critic
- How to make a lot of noise and release emotional tension
- What you are communicating though your body that may be contradicting your words and how to communicate a more congruent message
There will also be an opportunity to work on an area of difficulty, to receive feedback from others and breakthrough any blocks, so you can claim your full power and magnificence.
At the end of the group it is likely you will find any kind of public speaking relatively easy and even enjoyable. Many people report that they do these events after the group without even thinking about it, and then are surprised to remember what they used to be like.
There is also opportunities to participate in other courses, after you have completed this course, which will develop other skills to further build your ocnfidence and overall success
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Making Moves Sunflower Confidence Courses
Making Moves specialises in building confidence in quiet, reserved and introverted people, through a unique confidence building system - the Sunflower Effect. Say goodbye to inhibitions, self-consciousness and develop a natural and authentic self-confidence. You will discover that it is...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!