Introductory Confidence Building Teacher Training WorkshopMaking Moves Sunflower Confidence Courses
Introductory Confidence Building Teacher Training Workshop:
In the Introductory Training Workshop (9th-10th November 2019) you will be learning the basic framework for all of the Sunflower Effect Courses and how to deliver an Introductory Session. .
The Training Workshop is also a pre-requisite for joining the Foundation Sunflower Effect Course Leader Training starting in April/May 2020.
What you will be learning
- The deep understanding and skills you need to work with quiet, shy, socially anxious and self conscious people.
- A step by step guide to run the Introductory Evening/Session to a high level of competency.
- How to work safely and supportively with the adapted form of drama (based in dramatherapy) used in the Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses.
- How to provide a safe container through which people can liberate themselves from their inner restrictions through self expression and creativity.
- How to avoid the pitfalls and potential dangers or working with drama that the unaware can fall into.
- How to deal with your own anxiety when running the session.
After attending the training, you are encouraged to set up your own introductory evenings and get practice at running these events. This is also a great way to attract clients to your courses, if you choose to go on to participate in the Foundation Training Course
Reasons for attending:
- You are inspired by the Sunflower Effect Confidences Course and know already you would like to train to join my team of Sunflower Effect Confidence Specialists delivering the courses in different parts of the UK
- You’re curious about the Foundation Training but not sure yet if you want to commit to the full training.
- You are a therapist, coach, counsellor and would like to learn more about the Sunflower Effect and how it can benefit your clients.
- Interested in learning how to offer confidence-building sessions within your organisation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of Attendance
Join the Sunflower Effect Foundation Confidence Course Leader Training starting May 2020
On completing the Introductory Training Workshop, you can apply to join the Foundation Training.
The course will consist of:
- 6-weekend training workshops in Central London
- Ten online training sessions (10 two hour sessions probably on a Monday evening - if you are unable to)
- Training to run the core components of the Sunflower Effect Confidence Building System.
- Training in Business Basics for when you are ready to promote and run your courses
The course and the Introductory Sunflower Effect Training Workshop is a foundation within your training process so that you can start running courses and building experience immediately upon completing the training.
- Introductory Evenings (an essential tool for enrolling participants on your courses) This is covered in the pre-training Introductory
- The Express Yourself one day workshop, and
- The Breakthrough Confidence Building Course
Weekend Training Dates:
Weekend 1 29th-31st May, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Weekend 2 19th-21st June, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Weekend 3 17th-19th July, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Weekend 4 16th-18th Sept, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Weekend 5 30th Oct - 1st Nov, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Weekend 6 28th-29th Nov, Friday evening: 7-9.30pm, Weekend 10.30-5.30pm
Online Training Session: Ten monthly sessions on a Monday evening 7.30-9.30 (first session on Monday 18th May) which will extend till March 2021 (approx.). Designed to support you in offering the courses or setting up your practice groups.
Venue: Central London
Cost: £2500 Launch Price: £1875 which can be paid in instalments £500 deposit and 8 instalments of £180. Or you can pay in full and receive a £75 discount.
Please be aware that there may be other costs i.e. supervision, shadowing (observing courses), the Sunflower Effect Marketing Programme (optional), and extra coaching as needed.
Making Moves Sunflower Effect Confidence Courses
Making Moves specialises in building confidence in quiet, reserved and introverted people, through a unique confidence-building system - the Sunflower Effect. Say goodbye to inhibitions, self-consciousness and develop a natural and authentic self-confidence. You will discover that it is not...
Find out more about this Introductory Confidence Building Teacher Training Workshop course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!