Advanced Leadership Program
Learn different leadership models, make several self-assessments, and receive 1-to-1 coaching to identify your personal leadership strengths and your development areas. Build your own Leadership Brand and define your future learning and development plan that you will implement back in your work and role.
Register to this intensive 4-day executive leadership training programme focused on practical learning, designed and facilitated by business people that understand your challenges and will guide you to find effective solutions.
This advanced executive leadership training course combines proven-by-practice methods with new insights and ideas that will grow your leadership skills. You will gain a wider perspective of leadership through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications.
Suitability - Who should attend?
If you have at least 3 years’ experience leading and managing other managers and want to expand your leadership skills and competencies to face executive management challenges, this Program is for you. Also, you already have skills or knowledge of basic management principles such as setting goals, holding performance reviews, conducting effective meetings, delegating and empowering others, dealing with conflicts and other management activities.
Some people might be considered by their organization as ‘high potential’ and could be suitable for the Advanced Leadership Program without direct management experience.
Training Course Content
- Debriefing, Feedback and Professional Coaching – intensive and ongoing feedback from professional coaches and peers to better understand your current style and identify where to improve
- Leadership and why it matters
- MCE Leadership Model – including Body-Mind-Spirit (BMS). You will go through a leadership exercise that will help you gain awareness of the close connection between these three dimensions and their impact on your personal leadership style
- Self-assessments to assess yourself and your leadership impact: Leadership 360°, MBTI and FIRO-B
- Introduction and objectives of the DTF Model – Do, Think, Feel – helping you to reflect and journal your experience and learning journey
- Practical Application of the Leadership Model. The whole group will put the learnings into practice through group exercises, role plays, and a team building evening exercise
- Building my Leadership Brand. You will complete your learning journal and development plan that you will implement back in the workplace
For more information please visit the training provider website.
Why choose Management Centre Europe
10,000 Managers and Leaders inspired by MCE each year
400,000 participants on MCE Programmes since 1961
50+ Open Training Programmes throughout EMEA