Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Leadership ProgrammeManagement Centre Europe
Advanced Leadership Programme
The four days of this Advanced Leadership Programme from Management Centre Europe will take participants through a number of different leadership models that combine to offer a “transformational learning experience”. The course includes self-assessments that assists participants in identifying their strengths and leadership development opportunities.
Throughout the course participants will apply their new knowledge in group practical applications and then offer and receive intensive feedback. MCE's new ‘Do, Think and Feel’ approach is used in combination with peer feedback and professional coaching, to shape your new leadership brand. After finishing this programme you will have a concrete action plan that is ready for implementation in your workplace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You have at least 3 years’ experience of leading and managing other managers (qualified professionals, supervisors, other team leaders)
- You already have skills or knowledge of basic management principles such as setting goals, holding performance reviews, conducting effective meetings, delegating and empowering others, dealing with conflicts
- Some people might be considered by their organization as ‘high potential’ and could be suitable for the MCE ALP without direct management experience
- The programme is delivered in English. Participants must have a good level of spoken business English to be actively involved in all aspects of the programme
Outcome / Qualification etc.
After participating in this programme, you will be able to:
- Increase you own self-awareness
- Measure your impact on others
- Give and receive feedback
- Lead and adapt to change in a complex world
- Handle pressure and challenging situations with ease
- Coach others
- Adjust and enhance your ‘work-life balance’ using a Mind-Body-Spirit technique
- Work collectively to achieve results
- Build your own leadership approach with help from a personal coach 1:1
- Take away a concise development plan
Training Course Content
- Debriefing, Feedback and Professional Coaching – intensive and ongoing feedback from professional coaches and peers to better understand your current style and identify where to improve
- Leadership and why it matters
- MCE Leadership Model – including Body-Mind-Spirit (BMS). You will go through a leadership exercise that will help you gain awareness of the close connection between these three dimensions and their impact on your personal leadership style
- Self-assessments to assess yourself and your leadership impact: Leadership 360°, MBTI and FIRO-B
- Introduction and objectives of the DTF Model – Do, Think, Feel – helping you to reflect and journal your experience and learning journey
- Practical Application of the Leadership Model. The whole group will put the learnings into practice through group exercises, role plays, and a team building evening exercise
- Building my Leadership Brand. You will complete your learning journal and development plan that you will implement back in the workplace
The cost of this course is €5250 + VAT per participant
Management Centre Europe (MCE)
Management Centre Europe (MCE) is an International Management Development organisation, recognised as one of the largest learning and development providers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Every year, MCE facilitates training programmes for over 1,000 organisations and over 10,000...
Find out more about this Advanced Leadership Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.