Developing Executive Leadership
Develop your skills as a strategist, communicator and coach to achieve goals and lead others.
When you have to wonder about your organization's future every day of every work week, it's vital to be well equipped to optimize your company's performance—as well as your own career—with executive leadership training. To exhibit real executive leadership skills in business, you must be a visionary, a trailblazer, a strategist, a communicator, a coach, a diplomat and a politician. The world's most successful leaders are able to focus on the big picture and uphold high standards while wearing many hats.
This intensive three-day executive leadership training Program combines proven-in-action techniques with peer interaction and insights from the latest research to help you master the competencies of effective executive leadership.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Program is designed to provide executive leadership training for team leaders, ranging from midlevel managers to executives, who lead others with managerial responsibility. It will benefit executives who require strong decision-making skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
Training Course Content
Developing Executive Leadership Course Outline:
- Understanding Today’s Executive Leadership Expectations
- Leadership with the Head: Exploring the Strategic Elements of Executive Leadership
- Leadership with the Hands: Understanding and Appreciating Situational Leadership® II, the Art of Influencing Others
- Leadership with the Feet: Personal Values and Ethics at Work
- Leadership with the Heart: Practicing Ways to Communicate
- Creating an Executive Leadership Development Plan
For more information please visit the training provider website.
Why choose Management Centre Europe
10,000 Managers and Leaders inspired by MCE each year
400,000 participants on MCE Programmes since 1961
50+ Open Training Programmes throughout EMEA