Leadership and People Skills
In just 4 hours you will gain a valuable overview of leadership theory, both classic and cutting-edge, practical advice and proven techniques on translating theory into practice – winning trust, inspiring and motivating your team, overcoming problems and tapping into creativity. Above all, you’ll learn more about yourself, your own leadership style and how to turn it to your advantage.
- Buy now for your team and invite them to participate at any time of your choosing
- Available instantly to be taken on-line or printed off at your convenience
- Model answers to confirm your understanding of the subject
- Certificate of completion for your training records
- Ideal for training new members of the team or just use as a quick refresher
- Great for those requiring a quick refresher
Who Should Take This Course
- All those who have to manage people
- Senior executives who need a refresher about leadership and people skills
Course Modules1. What is management?
- Understanding management
- So what is management really all about?
- The classic functions of management
- But things are changing
- Managing in the knowledge era
- Adapting the process of managing for the knowledge era
- Two classic approaches to managing and leading that can help us manage
- in today’s organisation
- Task, team and individual model
- Situational leadership
- Leadership: the most valuable attributes of a leader
- Learning about leadership
- Sun-Tzu – The Art of War (for Executives)
- Sensitive leadership: ‘eyes – and ears – on: hands-off’
- Exemplary leadership
- Leader power and inspirational leadership
- How not to lead – the art of mismanagement
- Managing today, in order to shape the organisation’s tomorrow
- Transforming organisations – changing career patterns
- The leader as a coach
- Coaching – some key behaviours
- Coaching for performance – a coaching structure
- Coaching in action
- The coach’s style
- Decisions – that’s what leaders are paid for
- Decision making – personal horizons
- The realities of problem analysis and decision-making
- Different personalities – different leadership – different decisions
- Some tools and techniques
- Transforming, integrating and mobilising – decision making for synergy
- The growing awareness in business of the value of team working
- What distinguishes successful, high achieving teams?
- Drivers – and the use of the profile
Provider: Management Forum
Management Forum - Professional training courses for the Life Sciences and Intellectual Property Sectors
Management Forum is an internationally renowned training provider organising professional conferences, seminars and in-house courses for professionals and companies in the Life Sciences and Intellectual Property sectors. With their growing programme portfolio, training specialists at Management Forum aim to provide...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Leadership and People Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.