Lightroom: Photo Editing From Start To Finish
This one-day course will take you through digital post-production using Lightroom from opening images and file management to editing and exporting your photos in different formats. If you want to learn how to develop your images from RAW files to edited JPGS then this course will get you up to speed. This is an advanced Photography course for students who looking for more understanding of how to work with RAW editing of images using Lightroom.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for anyone who is looking for more understanding of how to work with RAW editing of images using Lightroom. If you are ready to move on from in camera JPGs and you want to learn about RAW developing and post-production using Lightroom then this course is for you
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand the differences between RAW and JPG file formats and how to get more out of your RAW files
- Understand how to import images into Lightroom and use the Library module for organising your photos
- Understand the Develop module including correcting RAW images for over/under exposure and adding colour, curves and contrast so your photographs look as you want them to.
- Understand exporting for web and print with sharpening and re-sizing using Photoshop
Training Course Content
This course will explain the differences between RAW and JPG file formats. You will learn Lightroom's Library and Develop modules and understand file management as well as RAW developing and how to export finished images for web or for print.
Course delivery details
- Teaching methods: Visual demonstration and verbal explanation. Written handouts with visual diagrams. One-to-one teaching. Group discussions
- Learning methods: Hands-on practical activities, Reading handouts and following instructions. One-to-one and group discussion.
What this course could lead to
With the increased confidence of how to develop RAW images you may want to continue developing your skills by signing up to a photography class at the Mary Ward Centre such as Digital Saturdays.
Mary Ward Centre
The first thing you will notice about the Mary Ward Centre is the stunning Georgian building, in the peaceful surroundings of Queen Square. An adult education centre with a difference, whatever you want to learn, you’ll find it here. From...
Find out more about this Lightroom: Photo Editing From Start To Finish course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!