All available course dates
This highly-popular Assertiveness course is designed to enable managers and colleagues to think, feel and behave assertively. Our experienced facilitators provide practical guidance on how to disagree with others without losing their friendship or respect, be aware of the needs and desires of others, and how to refuse a request without feeling guilty or obliged. Participants will leave with increased assertiveness and be equipped with the confidence and self-esteem to get their views and ideas noticed.
All Assertiveness courses are available as face to face or virtual / online delivery. Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our ability to assert our right to do, or not to do something, can be the difference between a productive and difficult day at work. This Assertiveness course is relevant to all colleagues, particularly those who lead or manage teams or those who interact with key stakeholders. This workshop will also be of huge benefit to anyone who:
- Lacks self-esteem or self-confidence
- Has line management responsibility
- Leads a team
- Has supervisory responsibility for peers or colleagues
- Has a difficult relationship with their line manager
- Has to influence internal or external stakeholders
- Works in sales or requires influence with clients or customers
- Wants more confidence in dealing with senior colleagues
- Wants to demonstrate incerased assertiveness with their colleagues
- Works in a team where relationships aren’t as harmonious as they should be
Training Course Content
Participants will leave this Assertiveness workshop with strategies and practical actions to:
- Recognise passive, aggressive, passive-aggressive and assertive behaviours and their consequences
- Identify these traits in those around them
- Establish how assertive they are
- Practice communicating assertively
- Demonstrate how to say ‘no’ without casing offence or losing respect
- Flex their communication style to build rapport and achieve a win-win
- Confidently deal with aggressive and passive-aggressive colleagues or stakeholders
- Manage ‘difficult’ people more consistently and with confidence
- List the key components of assertive verbal and non-verbal communication
- Avoid apologising unnecessarily
- Accept compliments without feeling awkward
- Regain self-esteem and demonstrate assertiveness quickly
This insightful Assertiveness workshop enables participants to recognise traits in themselves and others and to change their behaviours to achieve win-wins at work and elsewhere.
Why choose Mastery Associates
96% of course participants would recommend us
Over 75,000 course participants trained
100% 5-star Google reviews
Mastery help organisations of all sizes improve their colleagues' capability and results through high-impact learning and development workshops. Our experienced team of consultants specialise in leadership, management and soft skills to build participants' awareness, understanding and confidence across key disciplines....
Find out more about this Assertiveness course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
575 GBP-886 GBP