Train the TrainerMastery Associates
Train the Trainer
All available course dates
Train the Trainer
This experiential 2-day Train the Trainer workshop will develop the skills needed to design and deliver highly effective training. All aspects of the training cycle are explored to ensure participants’ future training sessions generate optimum participant buy-in and results.
Smaller group sizes for this Train the Trainer course allow for practical sessions where the facilitator and participants can share best practice and provide and receive feedback in a safe environment.
All Train the Trainer courses are available as face to face or virtual / online delivery. Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This 2-day Train the Trainer workshop is designed for those wanting to become a more rounded, creative and confident facilitator or trainer. It’s also recommended for anyone who:
- Is currently working as a trainer who would like their design and delivery to be more engaging, impactful and structured
- Leads or manages a team
- Supervises colleagues
- Is a coach or mentor
- Is a subject matter expert and needs to share their knowledge and expertise
- Aspires to manage or lead a team in the near future
- Wants to create a more dynamic working environment for their team
- Wants to develop themselves as a more competent and effective manager or leader
Training Course Content
Participants will leave the Train the Trainer workshop with strategies and practical actions to:
- Demonstrate their understanding of the training cycle
- Design robust and appropriate learning outcomes
- Create rich learning experiences across all six levels of understanding
- Integrate all learning styles into their delivery
- Engender an inclusive learning environment for all participants they train
- Create impactful visual aids to support learning
- Deliver face to face and virtual learning with confidence
- Professionally utilise verbal and non-verbal communication
- Deal with difficult participants
- Flex their communication style to maximise engagement
- Increase knowledge retention by utilising accelerated learning techniques in their sessions
- Evaluate learning effectively
- Integrate proven traditional and modern techniques into their design and delivery
- Carry out a recorded micro-session and self-evaluate their progress
This Train the Trainer workshop is crammed with tips, techniques and best practice to maximise participants’ confidence when delivering training sessions in-house. A Mastery favourite and always a fun and productive two days.
Why choose Mastery Associates
96% of course participants would recommend us
Over 75,000 course participants trained
100% 5-star Google reviews
Mastery help organisations of all sizes improve their colleagues' capability and results through high-impact learning and development workshops. Our experienced team of consultants specialise in leadership, management and soft skills to build participants' awareness, understanding and confidence across key disciplines....
Average rating 5Based on 10 reviews.
Find out more about this Train the Trainer course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!