Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Boardroom PresenceMaynard Leigh Associates
This one-day Boardroom Presence training programme with Maynard Leigh Associates is designed to help those who need to make a strong, lasting impression in the boardroom with senior executives.
This workshop aims to help you to develop your presentation and communication skills so that you make a favourable impression.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for those who need to make an impact - especially for those who have been recently promoted, who attend regular board meetings, or are asked to attend meetings because of a particular expertise. The course will also prepare you to build client relationships at the board level where you need to be able to present yourself with gravitas and authority.
Training Course Content
This Boardroom Presence training programme with Maynard Leigh Associates will help you:
- Use your authentic leadership style
- Clarify the impact you want to have
- Be alert to what's going on around you
- Impress and establish credibility
- Confident to walk into a room full of senior executives
- Connected to your own integrity
- An equal with those around you
Be more able to:
- Influence at the highest level
- Build relationships with senior people
- Express your opinions and points of view
- Convey gravitas and natural authority
The cost to attend this Boardroom Presence training programme at Maynard Leigh's venue in London is £485 + VAT per delegate. There is a maximum of 6 participants for this programme. The programme fee includes the following:
- A copy of Maynard Leigh's bestselling book Charisma Effect
- A welcoming breakfast, nutritious lunch and unlimited tea, coffee and snacks
This leadership programme is available as a bespoke offering tailored to the needs of your company. Enquire for details!
Maynard Leigh is one of the world's leading learning and development training providers. They design and deliver creative and flexible programmes within the three core areas of business; leadership impact, communication excellence and team alignment. They provide high quality open courses to support...
Find out more about this Boardroom Presence course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!