AAT Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping (Online)McArthur Morgan
AAT Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping (Online)
All available course dates
AAT Level 1: Award in Bookkeeping (AAT Access)
Our AAT ‘on-demand’ online courses have been created with a flexible approach to ensure they fit around you and your lifestyle. You can study at your own pace, in your own time and take your exams when you feel ready. If you are busy you can fit in small revision sessions, and when you have lots of time you can work on your course all day. This will give you the perfect opportunity to fit your studies around your free time. You will be guided throughout your studies with your own personal AAT tutor, who will be able to offer their support, teaching and guidance every step of your journey.
You will also have full access 7 days a week to our excellent team of fully qualified, highly experienced tutors and course advisors; selected for their wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry. They offer an incredible support network for students using modern and traditional methods of training to suit all student needs.
We are so confident that you will be able to pass with us that we offer this support until you obtain your qualification – so no time limits!
As a McArthurMorgan ‘on-demand’ online distance learning student we include everything you need to proceed with your AAT course confidently so that you can achieve your AAT qualification in the most time efficient and cost effective way.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- The first level of Bookkeeping is suited for people with limited or no prior accounts knowledge before moving on to the foundation-level qualifications (most students will start at Foundation Level 2)
- If English is your second language it will help you understand English terminology in Accounting
- If you have not taken an exam in a long time and are looking for a gentle introduction back into studying and taking exams
- Employers looking to up-skill their staff
- People looking to change their careers to find out quickly if they will enjoy accounting
- People looking to get an accounting qualification quickly
We would expect this qualification to take 6 months to complete for most students or 3-4 months on a fast-track basis.
Training Course Content
The Level 1 Bookkeeping Award covers the following areas:
- Understand the role of the bookkeeper
- Understanding financial transactions
- Process customer and supplier transactions
- Process receipts and payments
Highly experienced tutors Outstanding pass rates 7 days a week tutor support Full study materials included on all our courses. Study anytime, anywhere at your own pace with maximum flexibility Pre-recorded video lectures covering whole syllabus Live tutor-led interactive classes...
Find out more about this AAT Level 1 Award in Bookkeeping (Online) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.