AAT Level 2: Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online)McArthur Morgan
AAT Level 2: Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online)
All available course dates
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online)
Obtain an outstanding professional accountancy qualification to gain employment or promotion within the finance and accounting industry. Most students start at this level with only limited or no accounts knowledge.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- This course is aimed at anybody wanting an accounting qualification or aspiring to become an accountant.
- The AAT qualification is designed to give you a solid base of accounting principles and skills to build on throughout your career.
- The qualification is right up-to-date and a great way to stand out in your company or the job market.
- You may see it as a way of entering the world of accountancy and finance, in the whole range of professions from bookkeeper to financial or management accountant or auditor.
- You may want to learn more about the theories underpinning your current job role.
- You may see it as an invaluable aid to career progression.
- You may have many years’ financial experience and now want a formal qualification.
Be able to speak english and comfortable with basic maths.
Training Course Content
- This unit introduces students to the double-entry bookkeeping system and the associated documents and processes.
- This unit provides students with the skills necessary to operate a manual double-entry bookkeeping system and provides a strong foundation for progression to more advanced manual and computerised activities.
- The cash book and petty cash book are also covered in this uni
- This unit is about control accounts, journals and methods of payment.
- This unit covers more complex Foundation level bookkeeping procedures.
- Students will develop the ability to prepare the value added tax (VAT) control account as well as the sales and purchases ledger control accounts, including reconciliation with the sales and purchases ledgers.
Elements of Costing
- The purpose of this unit is to give students a basic introduction to costing.
- A student successfully completing this unit will be an effective member of the costing function within the accounting team.
- This unit covers the nature of cost and how it is used in a costing system.
Using Accounting Software
- This unit provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to carry out typical bookkeeping transactions and tasks using accounting software.
- On completion of this unit, students will have the practical ability to enter accounting transactions into accounting software and to perform bank reconciliations accurately.
Work Effectively in Finance
- This unit will help students to develop the professional skills and behaviours needed in the workplace.
- Students will understand the work of the finance function and why that work is important to an organisation.
The price for this course is £295 - £525 inc VAT
Highly experienced tutors Outstanding pass rates 7 days a week tutor support Full study materials included on all our courses. Study anytime, anywhere at your own pace with maximum flexibility Pre-recorded video lectures covering whole syllabus Live tutor-led interactive classes...
Find out more about this AAT Level 2: Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Online) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Vocational & College Courses