MDT International - Finance, Commercial & Management Courses for the Oil & Gas Industry
We deliver commercial training courses in most major established and emerging international oil and gas hubs. Whether you're taking part in an open course, or benefiting from the customised experience of our in-house training, you know what you’ll learn from some of the sector’s most experienced and respected trainers is relevant to your industry, your region and your organisation.
MDT International is a member of the CPD Certification Service, a leading independent institution providing accreditation compatible with global CPD principles. All our courses have been independently certified and participants will receive a personalised certificate upon completion.
We have an impressive range of practical training courses on key financial and commercial topics designed to build your personal capacity and accelerate your career path. You can experience the power of face to face learning and build new contacts in your industry in various established and emerging international oil and gas hubs.
In-house courses are a cost-effective way to ensure your people have specific, focused training that is designed to build commercial capacity, increase specialist knowledge and positively affect organisational performance.
Open / Public courses
Our international open courses, delivered using relatable examples and case studies, provide an enriched, integrated learning experience.
They are customised according to region and, where appropriate, take account of relevant topical industry developments.
They are an ideal opportunity for participants to gain the skills and knowledge they need to add value at work as well as benchmark their personal experiences, sample different company cultures and make new contacts.
All courses are delivered at a number of international locations which include Aberdeen, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and London.
Building capacity with tailored content.
The international oil and gas industry is challenging, complex and highly competitive. Success depends on constant differentiation, evolution, innovation and a constant drive to improve efficiency.
We have a great track record of stimulating this kind of change.
In-house courses are a cost-effective way to ensure your staff have the specific, focused training required, delivered when and where you need it.
Whether you want a tailored product, covering aspects of courses from our existing portfolio, or require something else entirely, we can help.
Business Benefits Include:
- Course content can be focused on specific operating environments
- Use of own internal policies, procedures and financial information in course content
- Being able to adapt the learning outcome to suit existing staff experience
- Improvement of networking, understanding and collaboration between departments
The process begins with consultation between MDT and the client:
- We will understand your requirements: providing counsel in areas such as workforce competence needs and skills gap analysis
- We will develop and deliver a customised training programme
- We will provide the opportunity for your team to maintain contact with our trainers.
Customised courses previously developed include:
- Introduction to Finance and Key Performance Indicators
- Petroleum Engineering for Non Engineers
- Leadership and People Management Skills
- Advanced Leadership & People Management Skills
- International Business Communication Skills
- Introduction to the downstream oil and gas industry
- Introduction to petroleum geology
- Introduction to natural gas
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
To request information from MDT International, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!