If you want to start a successful blog, this is the course for you. Build and create a compelling blog that really connects with your audience.
This blogging course will show you successful ways for companies to use their blog as an essential part of their digital marketing strategy. The course will teach you how to brand your blog and drive new traffic to your website.
This course is designed to help you define your goals, create a strategy, find content and write effectively. There are no pre-course requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Awards: Certificate of Achievement
What Will I Learn?
- What makes a successful blog
- Create unique content
- Add images, audio and videos
- Make your blog rank high on Google
- Attract new readers
Training Course Content
- Why you should blog/ why blogging is good for business
- Blogs as a marketing and sales tool
The role of blogs in digital marketing
- Ingredients for a good blog
- Using blogs to build a profile and thought leadership
- Attracting new visitors and readers
Defining your company’s blogging goals
- Defining your audience?
- What will they want to read about?
- What do you want them to think, feel or do having read your blog?
- Developing a strategy for your content
- Building a content calendar
- How readers read online
- Choosing keywords for readers and search engines
- Writing for readers not robots
- Incorporating keywords and links in your writing
Writing your blog
- What bloggers can learn from journalists
- Evergreen content
Course delivery details
The following delivery options are available for this course:
- Classroom at London Bridge
- Online, live from anywhere
Why choose Media Training
25+ years of experience
Average class size of 6
Choose Mac or PC
What makes a great course? When we opened our first centre 25 years ago, we asked ourselves this question. We've spent every day since perfecting the answer. We offer over 100 instructor-led courses that you can choose to attend either...
Average rating 4.9Based on 53 reviews.
Find out more about this Blogging course - simply fill out your details: