Master the craft of creating engaging copy for various marketing platforms. Learn tips and tricks to come up with fresh ideas that will get your writing noticed.
Learn the basics of creating persuasive copy that will engage your audience and make them return to your content again and again. Uncover your writing potential that will help you craft successful campaigns for social media, web or print. As an aspiring content developer, you will be able to find the right tone of voice that will reflect your company’s image.
This copywriting course will give you useful tips and tricks in developing an effective style of writing that will make you stand out from other advertisers or marketers. The course is ideal for anyone who wants to gain more confidence in creating engaging copy for advertising and marketing communications.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Awards: Certificate of Achievement
What Will I Learn?
- Work to a brief
- Write for different platforms
- Identify audience and tone of voice
- Keep copy fresh and engaging
- Proofreading and editing
Training Course Content
- Different types of Copywriting: informative, inspirational and selling
- Become persuasive in your writing
- Tips to write faster and better
- Brainstorming: how to get great ideas and turn them into copy
- Writing for different platforms: social media, websites, cornerstone content, blogs, emails
- Building an integrated multi-channel writing strategy
- Developing and working to a brief
- Defining your target audience
- Developing your tone of voice
- Telling different kinds of story
- Short punchy copy
- Long copy
- Ways to keep your copy fresh and engaging
- How to write great titles
- SEO tips to improve your online writing
Proofreading and Editing:
- Does copy fit the brief?
- Is it pitched correctly for the target audience?
- Is it enjoyable and interesting to read?
- Is it written to the brand's style and tone of voice?
- Does it meet SEO requirements?
- Read thoroughly and accurately
- Spotting common mistakes in danger areas: headlines, contact details, prices, links and more.
Course delivery details
The following delivery options are available for this course:
- Classroom at London Bridge
- Online, live from anywhere
Why choose Media Training
25+ years of experience
Average class size of 6
Choose Mac or PC
What makes a great course? When we opened our first centre 25 years ago, we asked ourselves this question. We've spent every day since perfecting the answer. We offer over 100 instructor-led courses that you can choose to attend either...
Average rating 4.8Based on 6 reviews.
Find out more about this Copywriting course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!