Understand what makes a successful Ecommerce site and customer journey. Learn how to give your customers the most valuable shopping experience.
The Ecommerce training course is designed for individuals wanting to gain more knowledge on how to create a successful online store, but don't know where to start.
You will learn the fundamental Ecommerce principles to ensure you give potential customers a positive experience from the moment they land on your homepage to when they make a purchase. Finally, with the help of expert trainers, you will get guidance on how to improve the return rate of your customers as well as get a higher return on investment.
You don't need to be a tech-savvy individual or have an advanced online retailing system. Starting small with no knowledge is the best way to absorb more information, which eventually will be applied in growing your business.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Awards: Certificate of Achievement
What Will I Learn?
- Create an engaging home page
- Drive sales through product pages
- Create an easy checkout experience
- Choose your Ecommerce platform
- Turn visitors into buyers
Training Course Content
Understanding Ecommerce Principles
- Creating the perfectly optimised homepage
- Great Ecommerce design principles
- From banners to beyond
- Sharing your store's story in a second
- Understanding your target audience
- Which Ecommerce Platform is best?
Product Pages that Sell
- Category to Product pages
- The product information hierarchy - what information should go where?
- Writing the perfect product description
- The importance of imagery
- Using recommendations to increase conversions
- How video can increase conversions
- SEO best practices
- Why simple is best
Making the Sale
- Best Practices for Checkout pages
- One Click Checkouts
- Choosing and Using Payment Processors
- Understanding SSL
- Assessing and managing abandoned baskets
- Using language to increase conversions throughout the site
- How to increase loyalty and engagement
- How quality content can increase conversions
Protecting your Customer and Yourself
- Protecting your customer data
- A basic understanding of GDPR and Cookie messaging
- The essential legal information to include on your site
- Defining a returns policy
- Using Email subscriptions and rewards
Course delivery details
The following delivery options are available for this course:
- Classroom at London Bridge
- Online, live from anywhere
Why choose Media Training
25+ years of experience
Average class size of 6
Choose Mac or PC
What makes a great course? When we opened our first centre 25 years ago, we asked ourselves this question. We've spent every day since perfecting the answer. We offer over 100 instructor-led courses that you can choose to attend either...
Average rating 4.6Based on 5 reviews.
Find out more about this Ecommerce course - simply fill out your details: