Emission Trading Markets and Regulations is an online training course that is an introduction to emissions trading practiced worldwide. It covers economic rationale and business effectiveness of emissions trading, introducing important types of emissions trading. There is a brief history of programs with emphasis on non-carbon emissions, which are introduced with an overview of the global regulations and resulting implications. Major carbon emissions markets are described. Finally, the mechanics of emissions trading with emphasis on trading methods, instruments and pricing are addressed.
Upcoming start dates
Contact for info
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon scoring at least an 80% on the 20 question multiple choice final exam.
You will learn to:
- Recognize the economic rationale and effectiveness of emissions trading
- Distinguish between the various emissions trading methods
- Itemize carbon emissions regulations and their business implications
- Select carbon emissions regulations and their business implications
- Identify important carbon emissions markets and their characteristics
- Identify the mechanics of emissions trading
This two hour online course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about emissions trading.