Introduction to the Crude Oil Trading Market is an online training course that will start by discussing different crude oils and their key quality characteristics. We’ll cover how crude oil is priced, market fundamentals, technical analysis and key trading strategies. Finally we’ll review the mechanics of trading and the physical and derivative markets for crude oil.
Upcoming start dates
Contact for info
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon scoring at least an 80% on the 20 question multiple choice final exam.
You will learn to:
- Identify the different reasons for trading crude oil
- Recognize the quality characteristics of different crude oils
- Point out how crude oil is priced and valued
- Distinguish between the key crude oil trading strategies
- Recognize the differences between fundamental and technical analysis
- Identify the mechanics of trading, including contracts
- Distinguish between the physical and derivative markets for crude oil
This two hour online course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about the crude oil trading market.