Overview of the Gas Value Chain is an online training course that looks at the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors and activities of the gas industry. You will learn about the formation of natural gas, how it is transported and stored and how it is marketed. We will also look at how the value of natural gas is created and enhanced through exploration, drilling, storage and marketing.
Upcoming start dates
Contact for info
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon scoring at least an 80% on the 20 question multiple choice final exam.
You will learn to:
- Recognize the main value creation steps in the natural gas industry and its trends
- Recognize the characteristics and qualities of natural gas
- Distinguish between the resources yielding natural gas
- Point out how transport and storage create value
- Distinguish between the different gas trading markets and the instruments used
This two hour online course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about the gas value chain.