Petroleum Products Trading is an online training course that provides an overview of the key elements of the petroleum products trading market. You’ll learn about the major products traded and their specifications. We’ll cover market fundamentals, technical analysis and key trading strategies. Finally we’ll review the mechanics of trading and the instruments used.
Upcoming start dates
Contact for info
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
A certificate of completion will be awarded upon scoring at least an 80% on the 20 question multiple choice final exam.
You will learn to:
- Point out the different motivations for trading petroleum products
- Identify the major products trading markets and their characteristics
- Identify the key specifications and blending issues for petroleum products
- Recognize the trading strategies including arbitrage and storage plays
- Distinguish the differences between fundamental and technical analysis
- Identify the mechanics of trading, including product contracts
- Select the trading instruments used in the petroleum products market
This two hour online course is designed for anyone interested in learning more about petroleum products trading.