The course will cover paint handling, colour mixing, warm & cool, tints and shades, modelling form, a wet into wet technique, layering and manipulating the paint. Subjects will include still life, portrait and landscape, contextualised with artist examples.
- How to handle acrylics, explore some methods & techniques
- Choose and prepare supports for painting
- Approach a variety of subjects
- Work from observation and selected secondary resources
- Develop composition
- Mix colours, tints and shades – develop an understanding of how colour works
- Develop individual creativity
Suitability - Who should attend?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Merton College offers an exciting range of 6th Form opportunities that will allow you to develop your full potential and prepare you for a career in your chosen field or more advanced study. We have a track record of successfully...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!