Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
IMM Global EMBAMIP Politecnico Di Milano
IMM Global EMBA
IMM GLOBAL EMBA
MIP and Purdue University partnered to offer Executive MBAs the IMM Global EMBA. This program is designed to provide high-quality business education to executive professionals who want to expand the scope of their careers, develop their managerial skills and deal with challenges in increasingly complex organizations around the world. Managers will learn how to operate globally, give back to the community and create a path for the future of business and more.
During this Global MBA program students can expect the following:
- 19-months, 5 face-to-face modules + distance learning
- A blend of face-to-face and distance learning to balance career development with executive education.
- Global mindset with local sensitivity and international networking
- Class modules in Europe, North and South America, and China
- Academic and management expertise
- Electives and exchanges
- Career coaching
- Student club activities
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suitable candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree (in any discipline)
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Proficiency in English
- Strong motivation
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
Send an information request to learn more about the selection process for this program.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be awarded an Executive Master of Business Administration from MIP Politecnico di Milano.
The tuition fee for the IMM Global EMBA at MIP is € 79,000.
Provider: MIP Politecnico Di Milano
Founded in 1979 as a Consortium between the Politecnico di Milano and many Italian institutions and several leading public and private industrial groups, today MIP is a non-for-profit consortium limited company. MIP and the Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering together make...