Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
International Flex EMBA
International Flex EMBA - The Distance Learning MBA
The International Flex EMBA is targeted at mangers who want to combine work commitments with international study. This program uses one of the most advanced digital learning platforms in the world and is designed to allow managers to do the same networking, develop the same skills and get the same diploma as those studying a traditional, in-class EMBA.
This program will give students the opportunity to:
- Work and study together using the same tools they use on a daily basis, both at home and in the office
- Combine learning with face-to-face interactions
- Participate in interactive lessons
- Learn from Q&A sessions
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suitable candidates must meet the following requirements:
- University Degree or equivalent
from an accredited institution
- Official Transcripts
- Motivational statement
- GMAT/GRE score(if available)
- Certificate of English Proficiency(if applicable)
- Copy of Passport or ID
- Digital Photo
- 1 letter of reference(optional)
Send an information request to learn more about the selection process for this program.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded an International Executive Master of Business Administration from MIP Politecnico di Milano.
Programme Details and Structure
This MBA program is made up of:
- 12 courses
- 2 International Weeks* + 1 optional Elective Week**
- Inspirational skills & Personal Development
- Project Work
The tuition fee for the International Flex EMBA at MIP is € 30,000.
Provider: MIP Politecnico Di Milano
Founded in 1979 as a Consortium between the Politecnico di Milano and many Italian institutions and several leading public and private industrial groups, today MIP is a non-for-profit consortium limited company. MIP and the Department of Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering together make...