MIS Training Institute - Audit, Risk, Fraud & Security Training
Founded in 1978, MIS Training Institute (MISTI) is the international leader in internal audit, fraud, IT audit and information security training. MISTI's expertise draws on experience gained in training more than 200,000 delegates across five continents.
Helping audit and information security professionals stay at the top of their game has always been at the core of MISTI’s mission. To that end, MISTI has developed and focused its vast variety of training courses and events on the wide-ranging needs of internal and IT auditors and information security practitioners. MISTI’s unparalleled course curriculum covers the most up-to-the-minute topics, provides proven audit and security practices, and delivers the information needed to be successful in today’s organisations.
Why choose MISTI?
- Extensive Course Portfolio - You have over 150 training courses to choose from; the most comprehensive portfolio of events of any audit training provider. This means that whatever level you’re at in your career, you will be able to find a course that suits your needs and interests.
- Excellent training facilities - All courses take place in 4-5 star hotels in the centre of major cities across EMEA which means you will enjoy your course in complete comfort.
- Expert course directors - All course directors have at least 15 years of practical business experience. Having reached the top of their profession as Heads of Departments for some of the biggest companies in the world, they combine academic knowledge with years of business and industry experience.
MIS Training Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
The MISTI Training Weeks (many listed below) are 5 days courses but are actually 2 courses joined together. These can be booked as one 5-day course or you can book parts one or two separately.
In-house / company-specific training
MIS Training Institute brings to your attention to their in-house training service, which offers you the following advantages:
- Make your training budget go further- Running an in-house course in your offices will ensure you avoid the costs of travel and accommodation. Plus MIS Training Institutes charge per day not per delegate. You can train six or sixteen people for the same price!
- Convenience - MISTI can arrange a course that fits your team’s schedule. Any dates, any location, simply tell them what works best for you. Avoid the hassle of coordinating travel arrangements and accommodation for your staff
- Tailored training - MISTI have over 150 existing training courses you can mould to fit your exact requirements or, if you prefer, they can just create a new agenda. You will have complete control over the course content.
- Confidentiality - You can focus on potentially thorny issues that may be specific to your organisation which are best resolved in private with the expert guidance of your course director.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
To request information from MIS Training Institute, please fill out the following details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!