Auditing and Securing SAP Training Week
Welcome to Auditing and Securing SAP Training Week, which comprises:
Part 1: Auditing and Securing SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) and SAP R/3 - 3 Days
Part 2: Advanced Technical SAP Audit - 2 Days
Each part can be booked independently or you can book both parts to secure a 10% discount on the entire booking.
Part 1: Auditing and Securing SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) and SAP R/3 - Implementing and Operating SAP ERP Total Solution and R/3 control sets for Internal Audit.
Part 2: Advanced Technical SAP Audit - Audit and control techniques for SAP R/3, SAP ECC and S/4 HANA Technical Auditors.
In this training course you will learn how SAP works, and review key concepts and terminology. You will see common navigation techniques, and learn how to create efficiencies in the assessment process through the use of variants, layouts, exclusion filters, and other similar techniques. You will learn how SAP security works, and understand how issues like cross-pollination can occur and fail to be caught by looking merely at transaction-level access. You will see the transactions most commonly used by basis, development, and security teams, and review how changes move from the development up to the production environments. From there, you will look at some of the most common SAP modules, and review the configurable control options, available reports, and security considerations. Towards the end of Part One, you will get a chance to dig into the SAP GRC suite and see how its various tools can help to mitigate common risks, as well as what you should assess to ensure these tools are working as intended. You will learn about the changes introduced by SAP HANA. You will also get a chance to explore how data analytics can be used to enhance and improve the audit and compliance process.
Why attend this course?
- Understand the major risks when operating in an SAP environment, and how to control them
- Learn how to assess the risks and controls within the SAP system in an efficient and effective way
- Review the common problem areas, even in organisations that believe they are under control
- Hear what is new with SAP, such as HANA and S/4 HANA, and learn how that impacts audit and compliance
- Get hands-on experience and perform a sample audit with a live coach
Suitability - Who should attend?
Part one introduces and reinforces the fundamentals of auditing in an SAP environment and is intended for financial, operational, and IT Auditors, along with security and compliance professionals, who possess beginner to intermediate SAP knowledge.
Part two dives into advanced audit and compliance topics - areas that can present a significant operational risk to the organisation (not typically covered in most financial audits - and is intended for technical IT Auditors, IT Compliance, and security professionals who want to go well beyond the fundamentals.
Prerequisite: IT Audit School equivalent experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
MISTI certificate and 40 CPEs.
Training Course Content
Part one - Audit and Security of SAP ECC and SAP R/3
- Session 1: SAP Overview & Concepts
- Session 2: SAP Audit Fundamentals
- Session 3: Basic Navigation (for Audit and Compliance)
- Session 4: SAP Security Overview
- Session 5: SAP Administration and Change Control
- Session 6: SAP Module Overview
- Session 7: SAP Financial Reporting Cycle
- Session 8: SAP Purchase-to-Pay Cycle
- Session 9: SAP Order-to-Cash Cycle
- Session 10: SAP Order-to-Cash Cycle
- Session 11: HANA
- Session 12: SAP GRC
- Session 13: Introduction to SAP Data Analytics
Part Two - Audit and control techniques for SAP R/3, SAP ECC and S/4 HANA Technical Auditors
Day Four and Five:
- Reviewing the basics
- Advanced parameter settings
- Special authorisation objects
- Control over standard SAP User types
- Netweaver security and control
- Understanding the SAP Gateway
- Advanced logging and monitoring
- Advanced HANA security
- Hacking SAP
- Advanced SAP data analysis
Please get in touch for the full course agenda.
The Price for Part 1 (3 Days) is £2,350+VAT
The Price for Part 2 (2 Days) is £1,700+VAT
The Price for Combined Training (Save 10%): Part 1+Part 2 (5 Days) is £3,645+VAT
Provider: ACI Learning
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Auditing and Securing SAP Training Week course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,436 GBP-1,595 GBP
761 GBP-845 GBP
436 GBP-565 GBP
1,289 GBP-1,339 GBP
1,638 GBP-1,719 GBP