Customer Service Excellence - One-day training course in Manchester
Customer service plays an important factor in the success of any business. This course in Customer Service Excellence will provide participants a deeper understanding of how their service meets their customer’s needs. Customer care is not always about the front line. Internal customer service is the way staff within an organisation respect each other and meet each other’s needs. Using scenarios, participants will experience both sides of the customer interaction and put into practice the techniques in a safe environment.
This course will also explore the connection between internal and external customers and how to balance their needs.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course in customer care and customer service is designed for anyone in the professional world, regardless of industry or position. Customer service is becoming one of the most important factors to business success.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Course participation will enable delegates to:
- Develop a Customer Focused team.
- Become a Customer Driven Business,
- Develop a Customer Focused team,
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service,
- Make every customer feel important,
- Set the standards in your industry,
- Out-service your competition,
- and Grow Your Business on Repeat Business.
Information about the course trainer
Melanie Windle is an experienced and creative personal development trainer and group facilitator whose methods and style of delivery empower individuals and groups to realise their potential. Melanie has been involved in developing people for over 25 years.
Her specialist areas of training are the personal development skills required for managing ourselves, managing others or being managed. She works extensively across all three sectors – public, private and not-for-profit – both nationally and internationally.
Art of Customer Care course content
- Defining customer care
- Positive and negative customer service experiences
- Who are your customers?
- External and Internal customers
- The customer experience
- Creating excellent in customer service
- What assumptions do you make about them?
- Mapping the customer supply chain
- Linking internal teamwork and the external customer
- Managing expectations
- Communication skills
- Body language
- Face to face customer contact
- Telephone customer contact
- Email customer contact
- The ladder of loyalty
- Customers as your adverts
- How can you treat them better?
The cost of this Customer Service Excellence training course is as follows:
1-2 Delegates £375+ VAT per person
3-4 Delegates £295+ VAT per person
5+ Delegates £249+ VAT per person
Course fees include lunch, refreshments and all course materials.
MLP Training helps delegates achieve their goals and become the best that they can be, developing their sales and business management skills. The open courses and in-house training solutions provided by MLP Training fit an organisation's business needs and help delegates develop...
Average rating 5Based on 5 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Learn how real businesses have benefited from MLP's training programmes.